Tuesday, January 3, 2012

ALA Midwinter 2012 in Dallas!

I am so excited to be attending ALA Midwinter this year! Luckily for me, it is being hosted in Dallas, and therefore is super close to where I live. This will be my first bookish event, and I've been counting down until I finally get to go :-)


My sis, Jessi, over at The Elliott Review got to go to ALA this past summer in New Orleans, and it sounded like such an amazing time to meet authors and other peeps from the blogging community. We are very excited to go to ALA Midwinter together!


If you happen to be going to Midwinter check out this post by Jen over at I Read Banned Books. You can get some good info and links. Plus, you can sign up in her linky to rsvp for dinner Friday night :-) Should be a great time!


What bookie event are you excited about for this year?

2 comments:

Jessi E. said...

I'm very excited about this!!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are going to get to have some fun "you" time! Yay! :)